Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, October 4, 2010

Well Crap!

Serves me right for trying to hard. Just turned in a DPS and on it is a shot that refers to another book. The description was flying heroes around a shield thing in DC. So I took it upon myself to draw a bunch of flying heroes... Unfortunately some are either not there or inside the shield so I had to swap some out. These are the one that got swapped, so since they aren't in the book I can post them on a technicality;)

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

Tom said...

Brett,
I have a request/recommendation. I have been a fan since your days at the comic exchange. Yeah, before you where you. I was there when you got discovered. That was so cool.
Anyway, here it is. How about a checklist of the books you have coming out so people like me can keep up? I have a Brett Booth box and I know I'm missing stuff. Just put it over there on the left side thingy.
I know you don't remember but I only collect trades. With the exception of anything Brett Booth puts out. I sound like a suck up, but the truth is that although I only saw you at the store I always thought of you as friend and this is how you support your friends.

Anonymous said...

Are you supposed to draw Wonder Woman in her new costume? I prefer the classic one, but hey Jim Lee is in charge.

Steve

Ben Jones said...

Bret your killing it right now, I'm seeing a shift in your work intentional or not. Reminds me of your work from homage/wildstorm days and really bringing home the reason Ive been a fan for so many years.

Tom said...

Brett,
PAJAMAdog@centurylink.net
Tom

Tomasz Cieryt said...

What happens to all the sketches you do? Is it possible to purchase the ones that you post online?