Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, December 24, 2012

Announcement for Holiday Image

Every year I try to do one, sometimes 2 (one for comics fans, one for dino fans.) So today at 8pm mountain time I will post it. SInce some people have inquired about buying it. It will be $800. The darn thing took me 9 hours to draw, it has 9 characters on it,  and Jess asked if it was a cover so you know I went all out!

So if you're interested in buying it same rules apply as they do on Sketch Saturday, first come first served. But the one piece per month rule will be lifted as this isn't a SS piece everyone can try. If you just want to see it, I'll post it here and on Twitter:) I hadn't planned on selling it until I started getting requests....

If no one buys it I might make a print of ir for a show next year:)

Best!

Brett

1 comment:

David said...

What does it look like?