Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Sketch Saturday this week, Steel and Sewers!


This weeks S.S. was the Man of Steel himself! Superman!


And here was last weeks, Raphael of the TMNT.

Best!

Brett

5 comments:

M.O.R said...

And here I was thinking that 'Brett Booth better start drawing some ninja turtles, or I won't follow his blog anymore...and then guess what?' ;)

All jokes aside, really cool work here. But is it just me, or does Superman look a bit young? I dunno, maybe I think the guy should have a bit of stubble and mass. I guess.

Unknown said...

Raph! Awesome!!

Unknown said...

Is the Superman art already sold? Love your artwork and can't wait to see it in Nightwing!

Chris said...

Brett, you da man! I love TMNT and am a big fan of your art! I always knew your version of my favorite heroes would be awesome! Way to prove me right!

Delightofindia said...

nice blog.Here I would like to introduce Delights of India,which is a directory for India handicraft store.